Friday, August 5, 2011

10 random Friday List


I think every day I have random stuff going through my head that I want to blog about. so today I just wrote down everything i could think of in a list. So here you go! (ps does anyone else think about blog posts all day long? it's as bad as Facebook Status updates)
1. peaches are NOT GOOD when they are not ripe enough, found that out the hard way today
2. 3 weeks is way too long to have to pack, at least for me, I have everything in boxes and still have a week to go, and am just thinking about everything and can't do much else. I prefer one week, not prolonging it so much. :)
3. my boys are super cute
4. I think I will take a nap this afternoon - and we have a date night tonight
5. my husband is AWESOME. doing so much for our family. working long hours and figuring out our move and our new life
6. I feel like I need a nap every single day (and also so thankful to a friend for watching the boys this morning)
7. Landon is climbing up our stairs regularly, hopefully no falls before we move out
8. I ate a fluffer-nutter for the first time in YEARS and it was so good.
9. I'm so excited to live in Colorado again and start everything over again and get a new routine, a new grocery store, new church, new people to meet, a new-not-as-hilly running route. this is exciting to me.
10. I'M VERY SAD TO SAY GOOD BYE TO MY LIFE HERE!!! I've done this a lot in my life, but this time it seems the hardest. And maybe b/c I''m the one in charge and the responsible one not just the child following the comfort of my parents, maybe b/c Richard and I have been shaped as a couple b/c of where we have lived this whole time. Maybe b/c my 2 sons were born here. Maybe b/c Carson has no idea that in a week he won't be able to see his friends here that he asks about daily. maybe b/c I have no idea when we will be back. maybe b/c this is the longest I've lived in one city or one house. And maybe it just seems hard b/c with time the sadness always goes away so i can't remember what it was like.

3 comments:

cupKait said...

i had such a hard time when we moved and audrey was 2 1/2. i felt so sad for her- and it DID take quite a while for her to realize we couldnt just go see her friends at the drop of a hat. she still randomly prays for clark and her friend nora (from daycare) from time to time and i think its really sweet that she still thinks of them. its really helped that her cousins are here and i am so thankful that she has gotten a chance to get to know them, as we are on the cusp of moving again ourselves:) be strong- i know its hard even though you are excited-but one day soon you will be settled in in colorado and it will feel soooo good to be grounded!

Team Worth said...

You will be missed for sure! I have enjoyed growing our friendship over the last few years. I remember when we met, and you were prego with Carson! Elevate was fun :). Time flies...but God is very good, and will help you with this new transition! Blessings to you all!

Trina Mayfield said...

I loved reading about your random thoughts. Your mind works like your mothers, so I enjoyed it! I'm so excited for you to see what the Lord has in store for you and your family in this new adventure!!! His way is ALWAYS best!!! Praying for you and thinking about you daily.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...