Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ziploc Bags

yes, Folks I'm psycho about my ziploc bags. For two reasons: 1. I grew up in Ecuador where we had to bring them back from the states, so we saved them all the time, b/c they were precious to us and we couldn't easily get more. 2. I like to think I'm frugal, and don't like to buy new ones. They are expensive sometimes

So I save my ziploc bags if they are not gross and haven't had meat in them. I wash them out and dry them like this. I've done it my whole growing up life, and grown up life. :)

So - if you give me something in a ziploc bag - please know you made my day!
if I give you something in a ziploc bag - know I think you're special! :)




 

3 comments:

Trina Mayfield said...

It is a huge sign that you are an MK and you should be proud of that fact!!!!! You learned to wash those bags WELL! I think this would make you a 4th generation ziplock bag washer!!!!!!!!!!:-)

The Horaks said...

Haha! Loved this one! I don't actually wash my bags, but I do label and reuse them for as long as I can! But I do wash plastic cups! Does that count? ;)

Unknown said...

I think it's great that you save bags, it's good to be frugal when and where you can. I'm not a bag saver myself but this gives me a good reason to think about saving some in the future. I use alot of gladware these days... those we save and use over and over until they look like we shouldn't. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...