Thursday, December 29, 2011

Year 2011 In Review

This is so much fun for me to do. What a joy to look through my year. To think back at the beginning of the year wondering what we were supposed to do, how it would turn out, where we would be. And to think all in 1 year.
The only thing that comes to mind is Praise God, Thank you God. Thank you for providing for us, although we don't have much, we do not owe anyone. Thank you for Guiding us. Thank you for protecting us. Thank you for molding us a little closer into your image.
So here you go - Year in Review

January
Indoors with newborn. mostly all i did was blog and nurse I think :)

February
We were in charge of a fondue night at our church for Valentine's day. turned out great, but took a lot of planning. And hosted
a small Superbowl Party at our house!

March
Carson Turned 2!

April
Weekend getaway with the hubs! :)
(Mostly to celebrate done nursing :))
May
I ran 5K (first one since giving birth)
Memorial Day trip to lake beach with family
And Richard graduated with his Master in Biblical Studies

June
Aunt Becky got married
in Colorado. Decision was also
made to move to Fort Collins!! :)

July
Ran a 5K with my twin. Drank a lot of Iced coffee's b/c it was
hot and I knew there was none in CO. a lot of uncertainty
with no job or housing or anything
in our soon to be new home
August
We moved from Scranton PA to Fort Collins CO
yeah, that pretty much sums up the month! :)
September
Adjust to life in CO and loving the great weather
Celebrated my 27th Bday, and Landon's 1 yr Bday
October
October was a busy month, but highlight of month was 
meeting my new nephew in MN, and seeing my 
mom again.
But also involved, running my first 10K and
seeing my Gardner side of the family
and a lot of fall activities, like Halloween.
It was really hard to pick just one picture this month ;)
November 
Got 2 big snow storms, spent thanksgiving with the Gardners
and Richard and I spent 3 whole days
together by ourselves without the boys to celebrate
5 whole years of Marriage. :)
December
Merry Christmas
What fun to put this post together. I hope you have as much fun looking through it as I did putting it together. What a privilege to see what God has done in our lives. How he has changed us and loved us, and how much more I love Him b/c of it!

And a Happy 2012


Had Fun Linking up with
Hope you do too ;)

Also linking up with lovelinkin.com

20 comments:

Trina Mayfield said...

Hey, I even made this post and it was the month that you had a hard time picking just one picture!:-) I LOVED reading through your year and looking at the pictures and seeing how much the boys have changed over the year! I'm so glad you had such a joy filled year and I pray the same for you for 2012!

The Kurty Story; From my point of view said...

Wow, how life changes in a year, especally this year with your move and Rich graduating. Its fun to look thru this post cuz for most of the year, I saw you so much and was so linked into your world. I'm excited to see what God does in 2012!!!

McKenna said...

Loved looking back at your year, you accomplished so much, nursing, running, moving with two little ones... what a great year. Hope 2012 brings more of the same, with less work :).

Marcy said...

What a great year you had. Your children are so adorable! Congratulations on your move.

Jessica said...

It looks and sounds like you had a wonderful year! At two months postpartum, I am also doing a lot of nursing and blogging, hahaha. It's amazing how quickly this year has gone by! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Unknown said...

What an adventure that move must have been with your sweet little family in tow. Wishing you all the best in 2012.

Unknown said...

Busy, full, happy year!

Happy 2012 to you and your's!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas! Very nice college of highlights and pictures of 2011. That was really neat to see!

Shell said...

Oh, I so should have gone on a trip to celebrate being done nursing! What a fun idea!

Shannon from mynewfavoriteday said...

Looks like a lovely year and the smiles say it all. Your boys got so much bigger, it's truly amazing to watch how the wee ones grow and us along with them. Your big move is a biggie too! We moved locally and I thought that was challenging! I hope 2012 brings you all much love and joy!

a runner said...

Stealing your 'done with nursing' celebratory trip...someday :P

Such an incredibly full year! Wow. Two beautiful boys, some awesome trips, a huge move (HUGE), family, 5 yrs of being married (!), running... Here's to a super satisfying, gratifying and joyous 2012 :)

Jenny Leigh said...

What a year! As I look at your blog, I am inspired that you and your family took a leap and moved cross country. I would like to move too, but I'm scared! That's the restlessness I wrote about that I won't spell out on my blog because the people who know me IRL would have a cow.
I'm so glad I visited!

Alison said...

What a massive year you've had!! May 2012 be awesome.

Unknown said...

A great retrospective! To move so far must have been an adventure all it's own.

Lori Lyons said...

So cool to look back on a year like that. Great post (and we had the same idea!). Visiting from Lovelinks!

Kindred Adventures said...

What a year. What a way to get to know you too. What a wonderful opportunity for you and your family to move to a new state. Scary and fun I am sure. You are an amazing momma! -LVE visiting from LoveLinks

kellyH said...

look at all these comments! :) a fun way to review, I may have to copy. =) happy new year! CAN'T WAIT to go on my done nursing getaway! :)

Miss Marina Star said...

What a great year! You've totally outdone me in post baby running post and my last one is almost three! Thank you for the motivation.

Jamie said...

Such beautiful blessings! That one of the boys and the tree is beautiful! Happy 2012!

Dwija {House Unseen} said...

Oh my goodness...what a year! And we have two of those exact alpaca jackets from your November photo. Twinkies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...