Monday, May 13, 2013

Take one, take two

I'm tempted to try to say something so eloquent about my mother, or my sisters as mothers, or my mother in law. Or how much motherhood has changed me. Because all those people have changed me, impacted me and mean so much to me. And I truly have been changed by motherhood. But I think instead I'll keep this light. There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said about all those things. :)

I had a great relaxing mother's day. My family always does a good job making me feel special and not letting me do anything. :)
My mother's day actually started out on Saturday night. A couple of my friends decided to all go out to eat together and enjoy each other - so we met a cute little italian restuarant. We ended up staying there for 4 hours just talking. Can you believe it??? But it was a great time. I wanted to take a picture, but I always hate being the one to make everyone smile for the picture so I didn't get one. Just believe me, we had a good refreshing time together.
I woke up Sunday morning to a wonderful posting on my fb wall of my boys in the most adorable video. It was so cute. I loved it. I have no idea where Carson came up with petting dogs, and feeding birds. I can't say that I've ever fed birds or cats with him - but he just said it out of the blue. If you want to see that video go here.

But then Richard showed me the other videos he took of them. They are even funnier and make me laugh every time I watch them. This is probably only going to be interesting to my mom and sisters. But non-the-less I wanted to keep them here b/c I think it's so funny.  I could only upload 2 of them. There were a few more, but I think you'll think they are just as funny


This one totally cracks me up. Landon "toots" right as he
turns on the video.






1 comment:

Trina Mayfield said...

SO CUTE! How many times did it take? I think they had just as much fun making them! :-) What a nice Mother's Day memory!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...