Tuesday, October 9, 2012

300 days of Sunshine State

Colorado is known for having like 300 days of sunshine in the year. Which is crazy and wonderful. I love that about the state. b/c the 65 days that it is not sunny are very welcomed. Like I mentioned in a previous post - it's fall here, leaves are changing, warmer clothes are coming out, and fall like activities and smells are coming about. It's a wonderful time of year.

But I think like 20 of the cloudy/rainy/cold/dreary days have happened in the last 40 days. :) it's been so gloomy lately. But like I said - we welcome it. We stay inside more, we regretfully watch a little more tv, and we cuddled and piled up the blankets in the living room.

And he wasn't even sick
just cold and cuddly

Friday  night was a fun family night. A fire, smores, the lorax, homemade popcorn and quilts
can it get any better?
The tv looks like it has a picture of the fire on it! But it's really
the start of the movie ;)

Saturday it snowed!!!!!!!!!

 Saturday it snowed and was freezing - Sunday and Monday were gorgeous fall days in the high 60's and low 70's. ha - funny to me. How in the world am I supposed to keep the kid's clothes organized when some days we need shorts and t-shirts and the very next day we need pants and sweatshirts. :)

I need to get our family pictures done - but I'm having a hard time figuring out a time and place and someone to help us take them. :/ Pretty soon the leaves will be ugly or non existent.

This last picture I had to post. If you follow me on instagram or FB - you saw it alreayd - but it just cracks me up. Landon has always been our accessory child and also our goof ball, so you can just imagine the things he comes up with sometimes. He just looks so goofy. And the funniest thing is that his shirt says, "it's not easy being this cool". B/c Cool is what he is! ha

1 comment:

Michael milestones said...

I'm with you- I hate the dreary days if there are too many in a row! :)Maybe you could keep a couple outfits of summer clothes next to the warm clothes since there will be more cold than warm days from here until spring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...