Monday, September 24, 2012

BFF

Although my boys will probably never refer to themselves as BFF's, I sure hope that they continue in their relationship towards that end. Lately since Landon has been communicating so much more, Carson and him are having full conversations together. They play together all the time. The playing is mostly Landon following Carson around doing everything he does or everything he says to do. But it is so wonderful to see. I might have said this before on this blog - but it's ok to repeat it - "I love that my boys are so close together right now". Sure we had our moments of it being hard at the beginning - but boy - is it so much fun having two toddler boys at the same time. I love seeing their relationship develop now as individuals and as brothers. I hope, like most mothers, that they will always get along and be close. Don't get me wrong, our days are filled with fits, whining, disobeying - but overall we really have fun playing all boy things and being able to do the same activities together. If you told me a year ago that it would be like this now, I don't know that I would've believed you - but it is so wonderful to see that we are at this stage.



I know I've said before on this blog that I'm always looking forward to the next stage and the next milestone - I think more than ever though, right now I don't want them to grow older. I love the stage they are in now. I'm dreading sending Carson off to school and that routine and schedule being forced on us. I am really just trying to enjoy each day here with them - b/c it seems so close to the future that it will change. And right now - I love having our days pretty much free (although we are super busy, but I get to dictate it) and just having fun all playing together and enjoy their boyhood.

4 comments:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

I can relate! Megan and Emily LOVE playing together and just love each other. (Although there are plenty of fights/etc. here as well...). So fun to watch them play together that is for sure!

Michael milestones said...

My twins refer to themselves as best friends. I've always been glad they enjoy playing together so much as well as the other 2. School definitely brings a change, but I like it, personally. Tommy LOVES school and it's so exciting to see him learning and loving it. Enjoy every stage b/c things are always changing!

Michelle said...

I'm so glad they are BFFs too! I hope they stay that way also...they are two of the sweetest boys I know!

Trina Mayfield said...

And I love that they play so good together! You have done a great job and they are fully secure in their home and life! Enjoy each day and keep up the great work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...