1. I went out two nights in a row without the boys, just to hang with girls and that was really nice. One was a book club with my running buddies, the other was a goodbye for a friend from church.
2. According to number one - that means I have the most awesome husband in the world because he has come home from a busy day/weeks of work and feeds, wrestles, bathes, and puts them to bed for me on nights like that!!!
3. A friend completely gave us her whole train table with most of the track/bridges/trains! probably like $100 worth or more of stuff. Needless to say - the boys room is super crowded now, but how do you turn down an offer like that?
4. I went to the library for the first time this summer I think and I remembered why I liked going there so much. Hoping to get back into the habit! Boys love it too and love me to read them books.
5. August is SUPER busy for us!
6. I'm still sad my parents left. :(
7. My birthday is coming up - and I think since it falls on Labor day we will be taking a trip to celebrate! WOOHOOO!!! Anyone who knows me, knows I love my birthday - but I am finding that the older I'm getting the less excited I am about it. I think 30 is going to be really hard for me when I get there!!!!
8. Carson listens to everything Richard and I say or talk to each other about! We are realizing that more than ever! recently he has started saying some phrases or things that I'm surprised to hear him say and didn't realize he was listening to me when I was saying that. Reality is hard! I need to watch my attitude and how I react to situations b/c that is what Carson is really picking up! Wow!
9. We are planning our first camping trip of the year for next weekend with some other ppl from our lifegroup! First of all, i cannot believe this is the first time we're getting to go camping! that always happens, we say "we;re going to go every weekend". but then life happens and it's now August and we are just now getting to it! Second of all, I cannot wait! I think it will be so fun and I'm hoping the boys love it!!!
10. Our neighbors just had twins last week - they have 3 kids under the age of 2!!! YIKES! I don't know how you can do that! I know my mom did it - and several other families - but that doesn't make it any easier I imagine! Hoping I can help her out alittle!
lol. I love this! Good for you for getting out two nights in a row! That's amazing!
And you never thought that your parents would be back to visit you so soon! Glad we were able to return and be here again. I always have fun reading your 10 Random Facts on Fridays!:-)
Post a Comment