Friday, April 27, 2012

10 Random Facts Friday

Let's see if I can come up with 10 facts for today. This week I've felt extremely uninspired for some reason! Who knows why! The pictures are kinda random too b/c we really didn't do too many exciting things this week

1. Monday and Tuesday I was very sore from the race
2. It has been in the 80's and sunny every day this week, until today, but it's still about 70 and sunny, just breezy. I can never complain about the weather here in CO
3. We have been outside a lot this week, at parks or in the apartment complex.
4. Thursday night for Me was amazing! First meeting at a restaurant with my running buddies, then straight to the good ol' Olive Garden for Desserts with my Life Group Ladies! It was so refreshing.
5. Today we went and visited EVELYN. She fell and had to be transferred to a new place. I think she was glad to see the boys. She recognized them right away. :)
6. To be completely honest with you - I miss close friendships :(
7. My sisters and mom make everything better. I love that i can talk to them about anything and the "get" me and Love me, and I "get" them.
8. Landon is talking TONS now! and it makes my heart happy. But we've entered frustrated phase when mommy doesn't understand what he's saying. But still makes me happy! he also imitates and copies EVERYTHING Carson does!
9. On Weds i gave all my boys haircuts, even the big one. it was a long night since really none of us enjoy the experience :) But cookies all around :) for good behavior





10. Great friends (different ones than before) are here visiting. They have relatives in town, so they are staying with them. But if you remember this post, it's the same family! Twin boys 2 weeks younger than Carson. What a joy for a mom's heart who misses her own friends, to see her boys running towards the twins and acting like they had never left each other! :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I miss you, Jess! My heart cries for you to be down the street again (but I know it's for the best...not trying to be a Debbie Downer!)! The boys are growing up and looking so handsome (haircuts and all). I'm happy, too, that Landon is talking like crazy!! Thinking of you as I prepare to move to NY...reminds me of what you were probably feeling as you packed for CO. (p.s. Every time I wash out my fridge, I think of you then, too...I have a feeling I'll ALWAYS think of you when I do that chore...hahahaha...that makes me laugh!)

Trina Mayfield said...

I loved reading about your random Friday facts. And, you are right - your mom and sisters love you! You are a wonderful daughter and I can't wait to see you SOON!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...