Monday, November 15, 2010

New hair cut


I decided last night I couldn't wait another day before I got carson's hair cut. But I didn't want to pay. he has had 2 other hair cuts prior to this, that I have paid for, and I was happy with it. But this time i didn't want to spend the money and I needed to just try it on my own. Richard's mom taught me how to cut hair with Scissors and i do cut Richard's hair. Although I do not like it, I am getting more confident and it is going a lot better with Richard. So last night I decided to just go for it. :)
It turned out pretty good. not perfect and today I'm seeing a lot of areas i could've done better in, but hey, for the first time on a 19month old. I think it's ok. I'm sure I'll have many more opportunities to cut it in the next few years.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks really good! (your blog AND his haircut..hehe!) He seems so much more grown up with his haircut, though...like a litte...boy. (sniff, sniff)

Trina Mayfield said...

It looks like you did a great job. It will save you a lot of money - unless of course, you come to Ecuador! Some day you'll be doing Landon's too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...