Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The 2 F's

Well I thought I would jump on the bandwagon once again and write about my two favorite things. This time of year is absolutely my favorite - but I've heard so many people say that lately it feels so cliche to say it again. But seriously there is so much to like about this time of year. And really out here in Colorado you could not ask for more beautiful weather than we have had. Last week we had a few rainy days, but it had been so long it was very welcomed.
The mornings are so crisp and cool. The sun starts to shine and it warms up to a nice 75deg. It's so wonderful. I love me some jeans and sweatshirt type weather.

So the two F's that I want to talk about is Family and Fall. And really sometimes they go hand in hand - like they did for us this weekend. :)  I'm always amazed at the family I have right now. More and more I'm realizing how good Richard really is for me and I'm so thankful for him. And my boys - they are so adorable to me. I love that they are MY two boys. I love being able to watch them grow and learn.


WE took some cute pictures by a nearby park on Sunday night. I have so much fun just taking the boys out to play at the cool parks around. They love it so much.


I love this man more than I can ever tell you


Definitely cutest two year old I know





 We also have spent more time here around the apartment complex. For a few different reasons but nonethe less. No more all day by the pool for me. We're staying home boys. :) ha
But the complex around us has beautiful trees right now and it's so fun to walk around and see the bright blue sky against the yellow/orange colored trees. The boys love to take their trucks around and just run and run and explore. I'm thankful for this humongous back yard they have to explore in.



2 comments:

The Kurty Story; From my point of view said...

Great pictures!! Great post!! Love ya!

Trina Mayfield said...

ABsolutely LOVED this post! The pictures were awesome! Glad you are enjoying this season in your life!:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...