2. It's been week full of little sleep, whiny sick boys, coughing fits
3. it's when you feel like you've given to others to help encourage and there is nothing left for your day.
4. It's that moment you text your twin "I'm tired of mothering"
5. and her text back makes you feel like the most special person in the entire world. it's the one thing you needed to refresh and pick yourself up and face those whiny kids and the doc apt ahead.
6. It's the fact that she has 2 sick boys, and she knows the highs and lows of motherhood.
7. She doesn't judge you at all for that honest text - and she says the right thing back to you.
8. And it helps you more than anything else someone says. b/c you know she is being honest, and she understands life, and she knows your heart!
9. Its an irreplaceable relationship (and it wasn't always like this)
10. It's a little of God's grace being poured out in my life and his loving kindness being shown through one of His daugthers.
|Our 4 boys last Summer|
P.S. I also have a younger sister who is equally as encouraging and a blessing to my soul!!!!! Thanks Juli!