There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, May 26, 2011

What's inside my fridge???

I'm new at this whole blogging thing (at least when it comes to "linking UP") But i thought this was an easy thing to do.
She thought it would be cool to see what all these blogger's refrigerators look like inside. I am always amazed at how empty mine always looks. I guess we don't eat much. I do cook a lot and bake, but I guess I only buy the essentials and I use things up like every week.

On the door I have eggs butter, and condiments. Lots of them.
Then inside, there is juice and sippy cups - b/c my boy loves to drink. And the other thing you will find is more eggs (we seem to go through that a lot), yogurt, and cheese. ha. We love our dairy. There is milk back there too. And left overs. And the prize possession - cinnamon raisin english muffins (b/c our grocery store had them on sale for buy one get 2 free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Under neath the last shelf is a drawer - and I keep my produce - didn't take a pic, but there is apples, carrots, peppers, grapes, and strawberries for now. :)
I hate a dirty cluttered fridge so I do try to clean it out all the time.
It's been fun looking through other people's fridges - hop on over to Moms got to Blog and link up a pic of yours.

And apparently - I'm the only one who hates vacuuming in the world . .. Check out my last post here

2 comments:

K Pugliano said...

Hi! Thanks so much for linking up your fridge pic!! :)

On a side note- I was so excited to see you are from Scranton!! I used to live in Clarks Summit-right down the road from BBC!! Our babysitter went there too!

I miss Weis and Especially Wegmans!! And Mannings & Robas....I could go on and on...

Small world! So nice to meet you! :)

kellyH said...

I couldn't believe how full some of those other fridges were! ours looks more similar to yours with LOTS of yogurt, cheese & eggs. :)

and I didn't say I LIKE to vacuum....*wink, wink!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...