Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Jewelry

Some of you know that I've gotten into the hobby of making Jewelry. My sister is better at it, and sells it a lot. I picked it up from her, and really love when we get together and can put things together and she can show me new ideas. She is very good at it.

I wanted to post a few items that I have made recently. I enjoy doing it. I am open to trying to sell it, but don't know if I'm cut out for it.
recently a friend has asked me to make specific things for specific outfit or person, and I loved having a reason to put something together with a goal. So if anyone is interested, spread the word that I am available and would love to make something for them. If you're interested in any of this, let me know. I'm open to selling it but don't want the pressure of keeping up a website for it yet. But just was wondering if this will help spread the word

Mother's day trio
Green
Wrap around bracelet. One of my favorites
another favorite: No Name :)
Birthday present
Blue Zebra
Silver chain and earings.
It's a relaxing hobby - and its getting easier to come up with ideas. Now I just need more reasons to make stuff and go shopping for more beads. :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You HAVE to make me one of those wrap-around bracelets. I am so jealous of the one you made for Annaleigh (which she wears quite often...she is SUCH a girl...haha!). Then her and I could be stylish together ;)

Katie Barker said...

I too am a fan of the wrap around bracelet! It looks very fun. The zebra necklace is nice too.

Trina Mayfield said...

I like that wrap around bracelet too! And, I think you have really good ideas, Jess. I think you could easily sell these! Have you ever thought about putting them on etsy.com? I think that's sort of an easy way to sell them - just by what I've heard (but actually, like I know ANYTHING about it!!!). Anyway, these are really pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...