Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Birthday



We love birthdays in this house!!!
Today the love of my life has a birthday. I'm so thankful he was born. I'm thankful for his family in raising him to be the man he is today, and I'm thankful that God chose for us to be married.
You see - I liked him for a while before he "returned the favor", and I wondered if he would ever love me, and now we have the best life ever!!!! :) He really loves me so much and shows me every day.

I made his birthday dinner last night - I made baked Chicken Parmesan, parmesan knot bread things, and a salad with homemade japenese ginger dressing. HE LOVED IT!!!!!
I also made his favorite cookies (peanut butter dough with snickers in the middle!!!!) I am terrible at keeping surprises, I had wanted to put them in his lunch wihtout him knowing - but ended up just showing him the cookies in the morning when we got up. :)
Tonight we are going out to eat and that in and of itself is a huge celebration. :)

Also on a side note: my 2 year old does not care about coloring or making his dad a card at all. I had a wonderful idea, and Carson lasted exactly 1 minute with the little "craft" I wanted him to do. Oh well. Maybe next year. and I had to add the other picture b/c I think it's cute :)

1 comment:

Trina Mayfield said...

It is a really cute picture! Every year Carson will get better. It does sound like you're having fun celebrating and the meal sounded really good. Happy Birthday, Richard!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...