Saturday, June 29, 2013

Gender Announcement

The Great Anticipation of what Gender baby you're going to be having!!!!!

Big deal in my mind! I'm always so excited to find out what gender the baby is.

Well baby #3 is
I'm 20 weeks and 5 days!!!!

A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so happy! I have loved being the only the girl in the house - and I know it will only get better since I have tons of boys. I will never have to carry groceries in the house, mow the lawn, wash the car, lift heavy things, or even open my car door as they get older. (hehehehe).

And to answer everyone's question that I know I will get - yes, I think it's safe to say most people would like to have one of each gender. But God has brought me through a lot the last 10 months. I have learned to trust Him on the path that he has for our lives, especially when it comes to my children and how my family will look. He has chosen to bless me with three boys! I embrace it and am so thrilled and excited. I was not disappointed (even though I thought I would be). 

Mostly right now - I love that I know what gender my baby is and I cannot wait to meet him.  As far as healthy - I will update on that later. The U/S tech didn't say much and my doctor will have the results and call me on Monday. I'm pretty sure everything looked good - but I cannot understand those ultra sound screens worth anything! 
I just had to add this one. The boys get a
kick out of taking the pictures
with me and Landon was so cute in this one

3 comments:

Trina Mayfield said...

I loved the pictures and I am so excited to have another grandson - grandson #7!!! And so glad I can tell everyone now!! You look so good!!

Trina Mayfield said...

And you're halfway through this time!! I can't wait to see you in about 4 months!!! :-)

Sarah Robertson said...

I love life with my boys, and I can't imagine it any differently! Enjoy the moments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...