2. After a few conversations with women this week I think I'm officially starting to have real friends. :) And that makes me really happy
3. I made this (see pic below) for dinner a few times. (I need to specify - not necessarily a few times this week but over the course of a month or so) It's bread with spaghetti inside (thank you very much pintrest). Totally amazing! and boys eat is so good. They love bread and pasta with red sauce so what's not to love about this! Surprisingly better than I thought. And looks cool too!
|Sorry for the scarry eyed landon!|
7. Yes, there are some mornings PBS is on for a long time while we go about our morning.
8. Landon always walks around with something on his neck. His blanket, a wool sock, a scarf. It's kinda cute! instead of sucking his thumb he wraps something around his neck. ha
9. I will be very happy when this race is over b/c the stress of getting enough miles in is annoying, and I fear I'm getting burnt out. It's still 6 weeks away. I can't believe how hard it's been to get my long runs in on the weekend!!! Who would'a thought that when I signed up for this race our Saturdays would get filled up so much! UGH! YIKES! I need to be revived - but I know when I'm finished with it I will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy I did it!!!
10. These are really boring. sorry - that's been our week i guess.