Now - realize I'm trying desperately to put all this in perspective, to hold to the truth of the gospel on each aspect of my day, to glorify God, and to try to be optomistic about my day but . . . (maybe this will be humorous to some, and probably to me in about 4 days)
Started out all "gung hoe" with making muffins and baby food, played in the pool in the yard with the boys then put them down for naps. Then it all turned around . . .
1.Plans for running with a friend postponed b/c Richard worked late
2. Consequently , no supper made b/c I'm bummed he's gone and don't know when he'll get home
3. Boys are cranky due to lack of good naps
4. 2 unexpected prospectors (of renting the place when we move out) show up unannounced. i thought my Landlord said he would give them my cell to call me directly to set up a time? Well, nope - gotta show my very messy 1/4 packed apartment to complete strangers with cranky kids trying to eat cantaloupe
5. due to the "visitors" and "trying to eat cantaloupe" nothing else for supper is made, and momma is hungry, and we all know what happens when momma gets hungry
|picture this rotated to the right|
6. here is a picture of the bathtub that i find when i start the whole bathing process. (and everyone knows, I do not like giving the boys baths, it tires me out and is hard for me to do b/c they don't seem to like it either, hmmm, maybe that's a coincidence) yup you guessed it, shaving cream exploded, how does that happen?
|hopefully i can show this on my blog|
8. and let's just add one more thing to top it off - this is the 3rd day that I have not had any iced coffee!!!! (I have had coffee just not my favorite) Isn't that some sort of record or something. :) (jk)
But really, I need to take advantage of them these last 2 and half weeks b/c they don't have Dunkin donuts in CO!!!! (good reason to splurge every day before we leave) (Richard is happy about that one. :) )
HERE'S TO HOPING TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY, AND MAYBE I'LL GET AN ICED COFFEE