Thursday, July 22, 2010

Nothing better than some sister time!



Last weekend I took a day off from work and went to visit my sister. I hadn't seen her since February and she only lives 3 hrs away. There's just something so relaxing and enjoyable about spending time with your sister. She is my twin - but we are as opposite in every way possible. Having kids together has been so fun. We both are pretty relaxed about things and her house is plenty big enough for all of them to run around. We understand eachother and love each other no matter what. There's just nothing like family - and sometimes I really miss being around my family. She did her youngest son's 1st yr birthday party and I helped her with everything. Although I missed Richard terribly - I was so thankful for the time that I spent with Jerelyn. (Plus I don't think we will ever live this close after we are done here with school)

3 comments:

Charis Henson said...

What a great time to have with your sister! Makes me miss my sisters all the more! Glad you are able to enjoy the time while you are close (at least some times - life is just so busy!).

Have a great rest of July - though there is not much left!

kELLY said...

aw miss you both! your kids are adorable :)

Trina Mayfield said...

I'm so glad you were able to go and had such a good time together. It's so nice for a mother to see her girls enjoy being together. I only wish that I was able to be there too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...