Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter 2013

This year was lots of fun. We spent the day at church with the toddler nursery and then with great friends the rest of the afternoon. We're so thankful for the friendships we've developed here. Our weekly Life group have really come like a family to us. And its so fun to spend the holidays with them. 
My two boys in their cute outfits


The Dinner Table! Awesome food and fellowship

 We also had an egg hunt which was so fun for 
all the kids




Now very early tomorrow morning I head to Minneapolis. I am traveling to be a part of my sister's commisioning service. Her and her husband and two boys are on their way to Spain as Missionaries.
I don't know when the last time is that I will see them again b/c we will be so spread out now. So I'm going to cherish this time with her and her two boys.  
It's also the last time I will see my parents. I know I keep saying that and then I keep seeing them. But this really will be the last time b/c they leave very soon after that. So it will be a fun time with family. but also a sad time. WE will cherish the times and memories and they will hold us until we get to see each other again. I can't believe their time in the states has gone by already. Crazy! I've gotten spoiled with being able to call my mom whenever and seeing her so often. 
I'm thankful for the time we did have together.
So next time I post will be all about the trip. :)

1 comment:

Trina Mayfield said...

I just saw this one! I'm glad you had such a nice and fun Easter! I love the boys outfits on them! Keep up the good work in keeping me up to date onyyour lives. Can't wait to see you in October/ November!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...