Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Red Feather Lakes

As many of you know from my FB and twitter updates, and instagram of course, that we had a fun camping trip this past weekend.
We planned it with our "Lifegroup" and had 2 other families come with us. We had a great time. We only went for one night, but it was a lot of work. I love camping and hope that this is just the beginning of many camping trips with our family and with other friends. Carson's best friend was one of the boys and boy did they have a fun time exploring and playing with dirt and sticks. It's so good for them!

I can't believe that we needed all this just for one night

 
Roasting Hotdogs for supper

The Crew!


No camping trip is complete without marshmallows and Smores!

My boys in our tent


The boys found this tunnel and kept going through it! ha

 

And of course we had to go fishing too!




I love that these two boys are literally best friends.
and what better friend to have than your brother!
They don't know what to do when the other
one is not around. I hope it always stays like this!

3 comments:

The Kurty Story; From my point of view said...

We have great memories of camping when we were growing up, I hope we can do it sometime so my boys can have great memories!! I'm glad to hear your boys are becoming friends, I remember when you thot that would never happen, and I always told you it was there age, wait till Landon can communicate and play better with Carson :-) It's great to watch them grow together!!! Miss ya and glad you have a fun weekend!!!

Michelle said...

It's sweet to hear how much Carson and Landon adore each other. How that must make your heart happy!!!

Trina Mayfield said...

It sounds like this is going to have to be a yearly event! Camping brings a family together so much. I'm glad you were able to go and take the boys. They will forever have good memories of family time together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...