Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Generations

This weekend we had the awesome privilege of hosting my Grandparents for a couple of nights.
I love it so much! Not only do I love having company and someone to spend my days with, I also love the opportunities that my children have to get to know and spend time with family members. How wonderful that they can spend time with their Great Grandfather! I have some memories of one set of Great Grandparents, and I love it. I hope that my boys will remember a little of it. 

I loved this moment of both my boys hearing a bedtime story from their Great Grandfather, and I'm sure this picture is one we will have for many years! Just another way we can be thankful to God for his mercies in our lives and the good gifts he allows us undeservedly.

My Grandparents love gardens and flowers. So it was really fun
to take them to this beautiful Garden that CSU and Fort Collins has. 
So many varieties of all flowers that I had no idea were so diverse.
Just absolutely gorgeous

Finding something interesting



Learning about the flowers from  Great Grandma. :)

I really wish I would've thought about it and gotten a good picture of both my grandparents with the boys. It will have to be another time. 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! Those flowers are gorgeous! Glad you got to spend some time with your grandparents. Those times are special for your boys...and them. :)

Trina Mayfield said...

Looks like you had a great time with the grands! Glad they were able to visit with you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...