Monday, January 2, 2012

What a GUY!

I write this post with a little fear. I've had several friends tell me they hate when people go on and on about how perfect their marriage is or all the wonderful things their husband does. B/c we all know that's not necessarily true all the time like they make it seem and it can make other's start comparing their husband to what this person is making her life out to be. (therefore sparking slight resentment) I in no way want to be "that person" that gloats - but there is a place for praising your husband.

People ask me all the time - how do you have time to run? - the answer is almost entirely - Because I have a supportive husband who graciously watches the boys for me. He is so willing to get up in the morning with them and feed them breakfast, so I can be out running. Or readily stays home with them after a long day of work, b/c I'm at my wits end and need to refresh my mind exercising. I am so thankful for him and for his help with the boys so that I can run!

He also builds amazing Train tracks for Carson. :)

Thank you Richard for helping me out so much with the boys. For being so involved in their lives! I know I don't always recognize it or say thank you enough!
But thank You! 
I couldn't live this life without you!

2 comments:

The Kurty Story; From my point of view said...

Wow, Carson does so good leaving the track up and playing with it like you are suppost to! My boys make about a foot of track and then reck it. It true it is hard not to compare, I'm so glad for you that Rich is so involved and supportive of you!! You guys are a WONDERFUL family!!

Trina Mayfield said...

COOL train track!!! Boys need their fathers to spend that time with them too. And, I think it's good for you to praise your husband. The Lord gives us just who/what we need and it's not wrong to be content with that!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...