Monday, November 14, 2011

Every Mother has to have one



A picture of her baby sleeping at the Lunch Table that is! I must say I think this is the first time this has happened! Poor little guy. He is transitioning to no morning nap, but obviously still needs one some days. This weekend was pretty busy for him, and I knew he was so tired this morning but didn't lay him down thinking he would sleep good this afternoon for me. But poor guy - couldn't make it. It is 11:54am at this point, so I put him down to bed and moved Carson's naptime up earlier too! Here's to hoping they both still sleep a lot time.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute photos! I have an almost 5 year old that fights taking an afternoon nap but still sleeps hard when he does. :)

Also, I just sent you an email so be sure to check!

Amy @ Missional Mama

Trina Mayfield said...

These photos are always so cute! I'm glad I was talking to you when this happened so I could "share" in this first for you - and for Landon too!:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...