1. Look at this road. This is our Road right outside our apartment complex.Look at how wide it is!!!! There is a car lane and a bike lane and a parking lane on BOTH sides of this yellow line. Now this road is no more "important" to the city that the road we moved from in PA but it is like 5 x's the size/width. I'm not being one ounce sarcastic here either!!!! That is one of the biggest difference here in Fort Collins. The Roads are SO WIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. I absolutely find satisfaction in being the mother of this family!!!!!
7. Carson loved looking for grasshoppers and hopping next to them as they hopped away from him! (did I mention this place is plagued with grasshoppers????)
|Landon was really tired at the end of our little|
8. The people are so nice here (I think I've mentioned that before too)- at the bank when I walked in, there was a greeter who actually filled out a deposit slip for me! Almost a little too nice!!!!!!9. We hope that Richard will start working next week for one of two companies that are interested in him! I'll be sure to update as we find out!
10. Did you notice my cool new birthday running shorts :) I wish I could wear them every day!
And a ps b/c I just wanted to add - we are really enjoying all this family time together. As stressed or "weird" it is to wait for a job to fall into place - we are spoiled to have Richard will us all day every day (except when he's at a job interview or a meeting of some kind for the church) and I say every day - we really need to just relax and enjoy this together as a family in Colorado - b/c in about 6 months we will be longing for this again!