Sunday, February 27, 2011

What a Guy!

So I guess i didn't need to worry. My husband decided we should invest in a Netbook tiny computer. I'll be honest it was going to be sorta hard for me to not communicate with my mother for 2 or more weeks. We write every day and I have no other way to communicate with her except with the internet.
I was ready to accept the fact that I would have to be inconvenienced to do EVERYTHING on the computer. (b/c lets face it, everything is on the internet right now, banking, information - how many times a day do you look at the internet, not even for FB, but for everything). But I knew it's not the end of the world, and that it's not really that bad, and I could live without it. I also knew I could go to someone's house or to the library and everything would be fine. I didn't even complain really about it, just tried to accept it as life.
But, now we have a computer again. Still no word on when we will get our old one back. But we have this little one. It's very practical for us, especially right now. But even for future. I'm thankful for Richard in realizing that I would miss my mom a lot!
Thank you Richard for showing me in a big way that you care about me and want to make me happy. I don't think you even realize how much it showed me that. :)

2 comments:

Trina Mayfield said...

Yea, at this point, he has added points in both of our lives!:-) I would have missed you WAY TOO MUCH and yes, we're way too spoiled these days! I'm not sure what we would do without this means of communication EVERY DAY! At least I have internet cafes down here - and we could've survived. Anyway, I'm pretty happy to get this news and so glad we don't have to put our lives on hold for 2 weeks! LOVE YOU, Richard and Jessica!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you have a netbook. You have a wonderful husband!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...