Monday, January 17, 2011

Happiness


So I know I've said this before but it can't hurt to restate it -
1. I love morning hot coffee in the winter time
2. I love that I'm a stay at home mom right now and can stay in my pj's and enjoy the hot coffee
3. I love that I'm not working right now
4. I love that I have tons of flexibility b/c I'm not working
5. I love spending my days with my 2 boys at my home
6. I love that I'm not working, so that being a wife and mother is easier to accomplish :)
7. I love coffee
8. I love Richard
9. i think I enjoy having events to go to or plan for b/c I am at home, so going out is fun
10. I LOVE THAT I"M NOT WORKING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you tell, I'm glad I don't have to work?????
every day I wake up, pack my husband's lunch, get the boys fed and sit down with my coffee sending my husband off to work, and think - "I cannot believe how lucky I am that I can stay at home with my boys in my own house". I don't even mind the laundry, cooking, grocery shopping, and cleaning that much. (don't get me wrong some days it is annoying to have to keep up with) but overall I appreciate doing it b/c I know how hard it is to get those things accomplished if you have a job too. :) I know I might not always be able to stay at home like this - but for now I will sit back and enjoy it

2 comments:

Stephani said...

So glad you're enjoying it. :)

Trina Mayfield said...

I love reading these posts and knowing how content and happy you are. I really wondered if you would be satisfied at home but I sure don't question that now!!!! You make a mother PROUD!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...