|It might not be completely efficient - but it does|
3. Landon is now saying 3 words together at a time often and repeats everything we tell him to. i cannot believe the improvement in 6 months! and now I am proud to say as far as communication goes - I've noticed he is far ahead from other kids his age!
4. I really need to go grocery shopping but the last month I have found out I can usually put it off a bunch of days - and I like to think that's saving us money
5. I joined a book club! The running group I've been a part of starting all reading a book together and last night we got together to "talk" about it! I cannot describe how good this is for me in so many areas. I have friendships with ppl all different ages and backgrounds. I learn so much from them. We have a camaraderie and a unique bond b/c we run together often and push each other. We get together for people's birthdays and now the book club! I've learned so much from them about so many different areas. I just absolutely love it. Now I'm being challenged to read books too outside my normal realm and I really think that is good for me.
7. Due to weird sickness (mostly cold-like symptoms) we have not been to a pool since last Friday! boy - that's a long time. :) This momma is in need of some sun rays on her pale-ing skin :) also - I get a lot more cleaning and organizing done when I just stay inside with the boys! I said to richard - when i don't go to the pool so much more gets accomplished around the house! I guess that's what winter is for - cleaning the house from summertime, ha.
8.There is a cooler front moving through this weekend - and we are welcoming it with huge open arms! :)
9. Carson is answering questions we ask him with "yeah, sure". I love it. He is also singing along with the tv and radio now! That makes me so happy!
10. We are throwing around the idea of going camping tonight! I know - normal people would be a whole lot more prepared - but ya know, we're minimalists, easy going, and low maintenance type people - so we don't need a lot of time. :) We'll decide when Richard gets home from work. The weather is the thing that's holding us up on our decision. UGH! It's probably going to rain. But I can't wait to have a family adventure together :)