Let's see if I can come up with 10 facts for today. This week I've felt extremely uninspired for some reason! Who knows why! The pictures are kinda random too b/c we really didn't do too many exciting things this week
1. Monday and Tuesday I was very sore from the race
3. We have been outside a lot this week, at parks or in the apartment complex.
5. Today we went and visited EVELYN. She fell and had to be transferred to a new place. I think she was glad to see the boys. She recognized them right away. :)
6. To be completely honest with you - I miss close friendships :(
8. Landon is talking TONS now! and it makes my heart happy. But we've entered frustrated phase when mommy doesn't understand what he's saying. But still makes me happy! he also imitates and copies EVERYTHING Carson does!
10. Great friends (different ones than before) are here visiting. They have relatives in town, so they are staying with them. But if you remember this post, it's the same family! Twin boys 2 weeks younger than Carson. What a joy for a mom's heart who misses her own friends, to see her boys running towards the twins and acting like they had never left each other! :)