A look into how mundane
but beautiful life as
a mother really can be.
1. I have a stuffy nose and cold - not miserable but not comfortable either :)
2. Carson is pretending to cook/eat things, and he even pretended his blanket was a baby and put it to sleep and was talking like it woke up and stuff. So cute!
3. I only went out into civilization one day this week - library and lunch at panera with boys and a friend. (b/c we all know there is no civilization in our house with my two boys. hahahaha) and truly I don't know if in the winter it's worth it. To take Richard to work and pick him up, plus go to the places I need to, with all the coats and mittens and car seats. It was a lot of work.
4. I love looking in the back seat at the boys all bundled up squished into their car seats with their arms stiff out and mittens on the end. A little smile always pops out from under the bundle and it's really cute!
5. My living room at this current moment is covered with our couch cushions, train tracks, cars and books - and it's driving me crazy but I'm trying to just let them play. :) At least my bed is made that always helps.
6. Landon adores Carson - it's so cute to see him want to do and imitate everything Carson does.
7. I hope we get a chance to decorate and buy our real christmas tree and set that up this weekend.
8. Landon walks like a crab - sorta sideways, should I be worried?
9. We're having chicken Swiss bundles for supper - and we love it! recipe here -
10. We have no plans tonight - I hope we come up with something - b/c ITS FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!