Friday, August 5, 2011
10 random Friday List
1. peaches are NOT GOOD when they are not ripe enough, found that out the hard way today
2. 3 weeks is way too long to have to pack, at least for me, I have everything in boxes and still have a week to go, and am just thinking about everything and can't do much else. I prefer one week, not prolonging it so much. :)
3. my boys are super cute
4. I think I will take a nap this afternoon - and we have a date night tonight
5. my husband is AWESOME. doing so much for our family. working long hours and figuring out our move and our new life
6. I feel like I need a nap every single day (and also so thankful to a friend for watching the boys this morning)
7. Landon is climbing up our stairs regularly, hopefully no falls before we move out
8. I ate a fluffer-nutter for the first time in YEARS and it was so good.
9. I'm so excited to live in Colorado again and start everything over again and get a new routine, a new grocery store, new church, new people to meet, a new-not-as-hilly running route. this is exciting to me.
10. I'M VERY SAD TO SAY GOOD BYE TO MY LIFE HERE!!! I've done this a lot in my life, but this time it seems the hardest. And maybe b/c I''m the one in charge and the responsible one not just the child following the comfort of my parents, maybe b/c Richard and I have been shaped as a couple b/c of where we have lived this whole time. Maybe b/c my 2 sons were born here. Maybe b/c Carson has no idea that in a week he won't be able to see his friends here that he asks about daily. maybe b/c I have no idea when we will be back. maybe b/c this is the longest I've lived in one city or one house. And maybe it just seems hard b/c with time the sadness always goes away so i can't remember what it was like.