There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday






Happy 25th Birthday to my self and my twin!!!
It's so funny how things change as you get older. Usually I like my birthday to be this huge ordeal and everyone know about it. :-)

This year I have better things to put my thoughts and efforts too. I still want to feel special on that day, but just having a family is enough for me and for us to be together when Richard gets off work. I guess I'm finally maturing about my birthday.

Jerelyn - (I know you never read this or go online, but I will tell you anways so my bloggers know I love you) Happy birthday!!!!! I love that we are twins, that we grew up together, that you are my sister for life. I love you with all of my heart and enjoy our phase of life that we have entered together. I pray for you a lot and love you so much. Have a good day!! :-)

Well as I wrote this - my day turned out to be rather bad. A lot of things went wrong with work and changed my plans for the day - and carson screamed for a long time. Oh well, you can't have a good birthday every year.
Now Richard is home and Carson is doing better and work is done. So the rest of the night will be a good birthday. :-) I am so thankful for my new family!!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...