Friday, April 24, 2009

Frugalness


So I've been wanting to post this for a while, and have just now got around to it. I cannot take any credit for this because someone gave this to me at a baby shower. I think it is so great, and am proud of myself for doing this now. (You see this whole frugalness was not bred in me, I'm trying to learn it all, and I blame that on living in a third world where sales, coupons, garage sales, consignments shopes and clearances don't exist. So my married life I have really been trying to work on this, and learn and get better.)
I hope that all the mothers that don't know about this can find this beneficial.

It's HOMEMADE BABY WIPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here is the recipe.

1/2 Roll of BOUNTY (yes invest in the best and it pays off) paper towels w/0 the cardboard insert.
2 cups of water
2 Tbsp Baby Wash
2 Tbsp of Baby oil

Mix water, wash, and oil in Container.
Place paper towels in mixture.
Turn Container upside down to allow towels to absorb mixture.

They are great and last a while.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...