Friday, October 24, 2008

Feeling the baby Move!!!

Just a quick note to tell everyone that I'm pretty sure I can feel the baby moving. I have wondered for at least a week or more now. I"m pretty sure now that it is the baby moving. I love the feeling and it is not too often. Well actually the last 2 days I have felt the baby multiple times on multiple occasions. I know everyone describes it differently but for me it is literally like someone or something is brushing their arm up against the inside of me. It is a little weird but so nice at the same time. I wish that I could feel that all day long, it is sort of a comforthing thing. I know in like 10 more weeks I will want it to stop and it will disrupt my sleep (I add that for all those mothers who will probably already say that to me. :-)) but for now I am enjoying it.
My ultrasound is exactly a week from now, and as the date approaches I get more and more excited to see the baby and find out what we are having. :-)
We also found an apartment and now are trying to work out all the details of timing for moving and all of that stuff. Kinda a little stressful, but I need to be patient and trust that God knows how it will all work out already.

5 comments:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

That is so cool that you are feeling the baby move!! I still enjoy feeling my baby move although it can hurt sometimes...but overall it is a wonderful thing. So it is something you can enjoy the whole pregnancy for the most part!! Hope everything works out with the move and all. It is a very busy time in your life, but the Lord will be with you each step of the way!

The Horaks said...

Awe, that is so neat! I'm sure it must be wonderful to be able to feel your baby move for the first time! :) I'll be praying about your move!

brokeontwizzlers said...

That's so exciting! I can't wait to find out what you're having! :)

Trina Mayfield said...

What an amazing feeling! And I think I speak for most mothers, that feeling the baby move is so reassuring throughout the pregnancy - even when you can't sleep because of it!!!! I love hearing you move into each step of this pregnancy! Can't wait for the ultrasound results tomorrow!!!!:-)

jeileenbaylor said...

oh I am soooo happy for you! I remember the first time I felt Maddy move - it was so very exciting :) It's like she is saying "Hello Mama - can't wait to see you soon "

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...